The Levelland City Council will meet Monday for a budget workshop and to consider taking action regarding the recording of council meetings.
The workshop will start at 6 p.m., and the regular meeting will begin at about 7 p.m.
During the regular meeting, council members will:
* Propose the property tax rate for 2013-2014.
* Consider an engineering agreement for development of a new landfill.
* Take action on a services agreement with the Levelland Economic Development Corporation.
* Vote on approving the LEDC’s budget for 2013-2014.
* Consider the Legal Services budget.
* Meet in closed session to discuss possible litigation.
The meeting will start at 6 p.m. at Levelland City Hall, 1709 Ave. H.