The Levelland school will hold a budget workshop on Monday, Aug. 19.
It will start at 5:30 p.m. in the Administration building on 11th Street.
A regular meeting will follow at 7 p.m.
In that meeting, trustees will:
* Consider an order authorizing the issuance of bonds.
* Discuss Phase One bond projects for remodeling high school restrooms.
* Deliberate a resolution regarding the removal and disposal of a storage/press box.
* Consider a parent involvement policy under the consent agenda.
* Hear a presentation on the proposed budget and tax rate.
* Review information on pending bond projects.
* Hear a presentation regarding concealed handgun carries.
* Hear a report on the STAAR exam and one on summer school.
The board may go into closed session to discuss personnel.